4x World’s Strongest Man, 8x Arnold Classic champion, 6× World Loglift champion 🥇
Zydrunas developed an interest in strength sports after watching on TV a Lithuanian strongman contest.
Zydrunas Savickas — The “big Z” (More than 520k social media followers), who has broken more than 20 world records since he participated in his first strength competition at 16, joined the Lympo family.
The Lithuania giant who has won every new age strongman competition four times is widely considered one of the greatest strength athletes of all time.
No matter how hard the competition, I never cease to smile and find some time to talk to my fans afterward.
Now it’s the best time to convert my legacy to a digital asset shared across my fans! Lympo is the best pattern to achieve that!
- World’s Strongest Man 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014–1st
- World’s Strongest Man 2002, 2003, 2004, 2011, 2013, 2015–2nd
- IFSA Strongman World Championship 2005, 2006–1st
- Arnold Strongman Classic 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2014, 2016–1st
- Europe’s Strongest Man 2010, 2012, 2013–1st
- IFSA Europe’s Strongman Man 2005–1st
- Ultimate Strongman Team World Championship 2017–1st
- Giants Live Champion 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017–1st
- Ultimate Strongman Masters World Champion 2017, 2018–1st
- Official Strongman Games Masters World Champion 2017–1st
- Fortissimus winner 2009 -1st
- World Log Lift Champion 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013–1st
- A total of 1,020 kb (2,250lb) (410 kg squat, 250 kg Bench press, 360 kg Deadlift) (2000, Lithuanian record) done in official powerlifting competitions.
- Deadlifting 1,155 Pounds in 2014.
- Hauled 12 Nissan Notes, a total of 28,530 pounds for Five meters in Druskininkai, Lithuania.
Lympo Athlete NFT pool #1 edition consists of 5 Athlete cards arranged from common to scarce
A one-of-a-kind GOAT type NFT available also will be auctioned.
Have any questions?
Head to our Help Desk, join our Discord or Telegram channels. Follow us on Twitter
And make sure to get all of the news delivered right to your inbox — subscribe to our newsletter